Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bella Rene' Prepares To Launch Denim Collection and Chic Tees



Hello Bella Dolls! I would like to thank each and every one of you who have visited our site http://www.bellarene.net/ and made orders. Your business is more important than you could ever know. I'm so exited because we are busy here at Bella Rene' planning our denim collection launch. I love jeans they are perfect to be dressed up and dressed down. When I started the collection I didnt realize how much goes into jeans..the wash..the many different types of denim..so much to consider! However, the most important thing to me was the fit. I have had problems over the years finding jeans that fit and flatter so this was most important to me. Bella Rene' had designed our denim collection to fit as close to a tailored pant as possible. A few months ago I debut some samples on twitter and facebook of some chic tees with uber cute sayings and designs, those will be available on our website and in stores for fall to pair with the denim collection. We are so excited to make these new products available to you. We are preparing to have our launch in just weeks..stay tuned! xoxo KCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment