Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update!

Hello Dolls..Again!

Ok so I have been seriously busy with the new spring 2012 collection and pushed back the launch date of Bella Rene' Glamorous Tees(changed the name) and Bella Rene' Premium denim until the end of this month. I had no idea how much this spring collection, although small, would consume my brain. Fit is the most important thing to me. I love jeans and could not include them in my brand without a fit that rivals any jean on the market. So im very excited to launch at the end of Sept. I promise this time! : ) Next, the spring 2012 collection for Bella by Bella Rene' will debut at the end of this month as well. I took this collection in a totally different direction and focused on tailoring gorgeous fabrics for the curvy frame. I am going to try my hardest to blog more but I seem to not be able to remember to eat or sleep so we shall see!

Stay Full Figured and Fabulous
xoxo KCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment